Pages

7 Aignish

Lieutenant Roderick Macleod
West African Frontier Force, Nigerian Rgt
Wounded severely in action. Was six years in the Army before war broke out ; discharged 1913 ; reenlisted voluntarily August 1914, having come home at his own expense to join the Seaforths. On recovery from wounds was sent to West Africa, where he was promoted Lieutenant "for meritorious work on the field."

Donald Macleod snr
Royal Naval Reserve

Alexander Macleod
Royal Army Service Corps

Murdo Macleod
US Army

Sergeant Donald Macleod
Seaforth Highlanders
Severely wounded at Arras in April 1917

2 comments:

  1. Any relatives out there? Roderick Macleod was my great uncle and Donald Macleod was my grandfather both of 7 aignish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald Macleod was my grandfather too of 7 aignish you must be my cousin, my email is lambrona@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete